It’s been almost nineteen years since her last outing, but Samus’s fifth adventure in the traditional saga is finally here! Metroid Dread released on the 8th October 2021, continuing the story as we left it from Metroid Fusion, serving as a conclusion to the story arc, which began over thirty-five years ago.
To celebrate, Shinesparkers are giving away THREE special edition copies of Metroid Dread to our audience within the United Kingdom and Ireland. In order to be in with a chance of receiving one, all you have to do is tell us about your favourite Metroid title from the series 35-year history, and why it means so much to you!
To enter, please follow respond to this tweet, with your message, including the #Shinesparkers hashtag. You will also need to be following us on Twitter. You have until 21/10/2021 to enter, so there’s no time to waste!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland, excluding staff and the immediate families of Shinesparkers, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
- This competition will run from 07/10/2021 – 21/10/2021
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Message must be included within one tweet, and must include the #Shinesparkers hashtag
- Entrants MUST respond using an unlocked account that is viewable by the public (including at the time of posting)
- Three winners will be picked at random from eligible entries and will each receive a Special Edition copy of Metroid Dread for Nintendo Switch
- Winners will be contacted within 48 hours after the competition closes via Twitter Direct Message
- Winners must reply with the requested details within 48 hours of notification, otherwise they risk forfeiting their prize to a runner up
- Shinesparkers reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements
- No cash equivalent will be offered, and our decisions are final
- No purchase necessary