A new update for Metroid Dread is now available. It contains some general fixes, which will be applied to the game once you connect your Switch to the internet. Nintendo have outlined the changes coming in 1.0.2 on their support page, listed below:
- Fixed an issue where retrying after a game over would cause the play time to be added only when retrying a specific boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where the game would force-quit if you hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a certain way.
- Fixed an issue that caused Samus to move strangely when jumping at certain times in the Morph Ball Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where the final boss would get stuck on a wall and not be able to move during a certain attack, making it impossible to progress in the game.
- Fixed an issue where Samus would get stuck in the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a certain position.
What do you think to the update? Share your thoughts with us on our social media channels!
Source: Nintendo Support